The immune system It is different from other systems in the body in that it does not represent a physical structure, but a set of complex interactions involving different organs and structures, including white blood cells, spinal marrow, lymph vessels, lymph nodes, spleen, nodule cells specialized in certain tissues of the body and specialized substances called antibodies, which are present in the blood. Ideally, all these components work together to protect the body against infections and other diseases.
The immune system is the key to fight against any problems, starting with small scratches and mutant viruses that abound today. Even the aging process can be associated rather with decreasing immune officials than with the passage of time. Immune system disorders from diminishing its functioning, as well as autoimmune diseases and allergic reactions.
Allergy is an abnormal reaction, exaggerated and disproportionate, excessive immune system of an organism, compared antigens exogenous (that are well tolerated by normal subjects) that produce damaging healthy tissue.
Classification of allergies
- Type I anaphylactic reaction: can be universal, but also geographical variations, such as: food, medicines, bees, vispi, etc.
- Type II mediated cytotoxic reaction or antibody autoimmune hemolytic anemia: anemia, caused by medications, transfuzitionale accidents.
- Type III reaction mediated by immune complexes: microbial and viral, intrinsic Antigen (DNA) and tumor factors.
- Type IV cell-mediated reaction: chronic intracellular bacterial infections, fungal infections and viral infections.
Risk factors: include factors tied to age, disease concomitente such as asthma or other chronic respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, atopic diseases mastocitoza or severe, such as severe allergic rhinitis/asthma. Some medications may increase risk of reaction and they severe, such as beta-blockers or certain antihypertensives-angiotensin-converting enzyme.
Treating allergies For the treatment of various allergies can apply several methods, namely:
- Avoiding alergent factor;
- Removal of alergent factor;
- Desensitization or ' degranulation of mast cells is the administration of controlled doses of the allergen is standardized, with the aim of increasing tolerance to that allergen. It represents the only therapy that is involved in the mechanism of occurrence of the disease, as opposed to pharmacological therapy, which block or reduce clinical manifestations of allergic diseases.
Natural treatments against allergies
ProNatura has a wide range of products of the highest quality with proven effects along time. Through a return to nature has been unable to establish a connection with the human nature which is interconnected.
1) Amrita Biotics 3 x It is a multifunctional complex known as the "food of the gods", obtained after an aerobic and anaerobic fermentations pollen culture of Kombucha. Through these fermentations is imitating the natural process by which we obtain pastura (bee bread). This process aims to release nutrients from the pollen through the removal of exine layer indestructible and intina. Kombucha has the role of strengthening the immune system acting at the level of intestinal flora, probiotics through prebioticelor and postbioticelor what a high level to maintain the health of the entire body, it can be used in the process of desensitization.
2) ImunoRoyal Junior through its composition: propolis, pollen, Royal Jelly and Echinacea it has an important role in enhancing and strengthening the immune system by bringing an additional intake of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and growth factors. It besides strengthening role has antimicrobial and antiviral in nature and what is involved if the ENT infections and reduce inflammation is found.
3) Nazomer Alergo Stop It is a product which contains extracts of Boswellia serrata, Black Currant (Ribes nigrum), peppermint (Mentha piperita), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilae), Yucca (Yucca schidigera) which in combination with seawater hipertona Emil wetting effect to fluidificand mucozitatiilor lining, and later through the effects of its antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral removes allergens existing at this level.
4) Probioflora by Lactobacilli, Kombucha and Fibrulinacontribuie restore intestinal flora and increases immunity, stimulate defense mechanisms and contains natural antioxidants lowers the negative effect of free radicals.
Although the each man has a natural immunity that can withstand the action of various pests, this time may be affected resulting in an imbalance of the entire body. A reduction in the capacity of defense can be induced by Cesarean birth, breastfeeding and artificial as well as administration of medication (especially antibiotics, chemotherapy) that alter the balance of intestinal flora, the most important factor for maintaining immunity.