It is a chronic skin disease with long-term development, with improvements and exacerbations, characterized by the emergence of red spots covered by crusts or shells ivory-white, sometimes with a silver tint, easily removable. Affects both women and men equally, and the onset of the disease occurs most often between 15-20 years. "A second debut may occur between 50-55 years old, the third being in childhood generally between 8-10 years. However there are cases reported at birth or at a young age extremely lodged ".
Types of psoriasis
1. Psoriasis vulgar or plaque is the most common form of the disease, being found in 80-90% of cases. The roşiatice lesions of skin covered with silvery scales. This form can occur on virtually all areas of the body (even in the genital area or inside the mouth).
2. Pustular psoriasis. This form is more rare and can occur at the level of generalised or restricted areas of the body, hands, and fingers. May be triggered by certain medications, infections, UV rays, load or stress.
3. Psoriasis can be triggered and a bacterial infection and appears especially in people younger than 30 years. In this case, the spots aren't so big that size in case of psoriasis.
4. Inverse psoriasis usually occurs in Axilla, the area surrounding the genitals and under the breast. It is characterized by the emergence of pete roşiatice and smooth and is common in overweight people. The most affected regions of the body are the elbows and knees, the Palm and soles, scalp, lower back (at the edge of the line of hair), provided that, the mucous membranes, axilele, genitals and nails. The presence of puseurilor face meets rather seldom.
There are a number of factors that can cause the appearance of disease or its aggravation: strong psychical, physical trauma (Burns, surgery), smoking, alcohol, certain medications, infections with beta-hemolytic Streptococcus ( tonsillitis). hormonal imbalances If you have this condition it is recommended to avoid these triggers as much as possible.
According to traditional Oriental Medicine (MTO), dermatologic are tightly connected to the lodge, but the energy of the lung and the liver and kidneys (the latter helping to purify the blood, otherwise "toxins" can reach the skin).
- sources of omega3 essential unsaturated and gamma linolenic acid: sesame seeds, flax and chia, oily fish, shellfish, tofu, hummus, cauliflower;
- sources of beta carotene (provitamin A) and Vitamin Aespecially in terms of inflammation: carrots, pumpkin, green plants such as dandelion leaves, beets, spinach, cabbage and watercress;
- sources of chlorophyll: seaweed, spirulina, chlorella, alfalfa sprouts, soy;
- products Dairy Goat, especially fermented;
- plants with potent diaphoretic effect (of sudoratiei): the root of Bay american, burdock, leaves and flowers of Yarrow, dandelion, elderberry, echinacea root, red clover, Pansy;
- plants with diuretic effect and combating constipation: aloe vera, dandelion, stinging nettle, green tea, orthosiphon, corn silk;
- young animal organs, especially the kidneys and liver.
- Kombucha vinegar can be considered a true Elixir of a healthy life. Contains significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12) and minerals, which justify its properties in good measure reintineritoare and stimulating the natural resistance of the organism. Perhaps the most important property is the detoxifying: toxins from the body and neutralizes acts mainly in the liver (organ extremely overused in everyday life, they ' clean ' smoothness i functions), where you turn nutrients from digestion process resulted in energy principles what feed the totality of tissue and organs. Kombucha culture contains Prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotice, through this symbiosis of yeasts and bacteria reechilibreaza intestinal flora and improves the intestinal transit, ensuring a healthy digestion (with increased absorption of nutrients) and Elimination of toxins through the Chair.
We recommend using salt bath Skin Protect. Wash skin with water and SOAP, non-wipe; It pulverizes with Phyto spray and lightly massage the Dermis; apply the ointment Phyto Derm in thin layers that will clean up after 30 minutes with the spray solution. The application of the evening the ointment is recommended to cover the area with a plastic sheet to increase its efficiency.
- Henna (antibacterial, antimycotic, anti-inflammatory)
- Plant ashes (antibacterial, degreaser, antiseptic)
- Aloe Vera (nourishing, moisturizing, regenerating)
|Vitamin A Beta Carotene panorama II||Zeolite|